September 13, 2006

Posted by Rie On 6:34 PM
I'm running out of interesting pictures to post so this time, it'll only be text.

Things are good here in Denmark - I don't have classes on Wednesdays so my good friend Jonna and her daughter Caroline came over for lunch. We had a nice chat (some might call it a gossip-session ;) but we haven't really hung out for a while now, so we had quite a bit of catching up to do.

Mia has showed me that training at the local gym is actually quite fun so today, she picked me up and off we went. I don't feel like a complete moron there anymore and I think I actually look like I know what I'm doing because someone asked me about how to use a certain machine.... I stared at her with a very blank look and I guess she realized that I was a newbie as well. But hey, gotta start somewhere, right??

Now, I'm munching down on some food before Christa comes over. I was supposed to just stay at home and have a nice quiet night with my book but she just lives across the street and wanted to drop by. Nothing too major - I get to hang out with a friend and will still have time to read before it's bedtime.

Didde and Jeppe are now proud parents. Lasse was born last week, Sept 6th (I believe) but unfortunately there were some complications and the doctors are keeping a close eye out for Lasse. Nothing too major, from what I understand, but still enough to be a little scary. But I would like to welcome Lasse into the world and I'm looking forward in meeting you in person. When blogger and I end this love-hate relationship, I will post a picture or two of Lasse.

0 Intelligent comments: